Phoenix AZ – LD Products, North America’s #1 online toner distributor is pleased to announce a hugely successful first year for their newly formed Channel Partners Division (CPD).
Launched in January 2018, the Channel Partner Division was created to provide copier dealers and Managed Print providers with LD’s exclusive line of premium quality new built toner cartridges called the GOLD Line series.
In just 12 months, LD’s GOLD Line has already achieved North America’s lowest return rate for aftermarket monochrome and color cartridges with just 0.1% of products shipped, returned and received global recognition for providing the imaging industry with a true, new build alternative to OEM and leading remanufactured cartridges.
“We’re overwhelmed with how receptive Dealers and Managed Print Providers have been to try our new premium quality new built cartridges” stated Aaron Leon, Founder and CEO of LD Products. “Resellers are telling us our GOLD Line is actually a step up in quality vs leading remanufactured cartridges for about 20% less”
Sample Dealer Testimonials
I wanted to let any potential customer of LD products know that Fisher’s Technology has had nothing but a positive and professional business experience with both the products and the people within LD.
We have been using the Gold Line products from LD Channel Partner Division for over a year now and we couldn’t be happier. The product quality is outstanding and the return rate of 0.076% we have experienced; rival’s OEM return rates and quality at a much lower cost. The Gold Line products have enabled us to be more competitive and profitable in our MPS environments and with a very low return rate and consistent yields we are able to protect that profitability.
Eric Taylor, VP of Service Delivery – Fisher’s Technology
We were skeptical of LD’s GOLD Line based on our experience with New Builds with various vendors before, but we’ve had ZERO Defects or Returns since January 2018!
I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to increase their margin without sacrificing quality, reliability or yield expectations.
Ron McClintock, Director of Aftermarket Services – COPY PRO
Go to https://cpd.ldproducts.com/customer-testimonials/ to see more Dealers testimonials.
The feedback on cartridge quality and performance is no surprise to LD executives given the multi million-dollar investment made in 2017 to design, develop and field test the GOLD Line cartridges for dealer validation prior to the official launch in January 2018.
- Announced new Channel Partners Division to be led by industry thought leaders Christian Pepper, Matt Geisel and toner quality expert Matt Daniel
- Launched new website for Imaging dealers and Managed Print Service Providers
- Began taking order taking for LD GOLD Line of monochrome and color toner products
- Formed early relationships with key Imaging resellers
- Created 1st dealer education video to demystify new build toner cartridge myths
- Feature articles and video interviews published in ENX Magazine, Imaging World and RT Media educating imaging resellers on the growing adoption of new build cartridges over remanufactured alternatives
- Delivered Executive Level presentations at Industry events in USA, Egypt and Mexico on the decline of remanufactured cartridges amidst the emerging adoption of new build cartridges
- LD GOLD Line cartridges achieve the industries lowest return rate of 0.1%, a market leading position based on actual in field performance of monochrome and color cartridges
- LD Channel Partner President Christian Pepper selected to speak at the New Build vs Remanufactured Cartridge debate on global stage at the China Remax World Expo, the worlds largest Imaging trade show with over 1,500 exhibitors and 25,000 International visitors
- LD Products wins global design award for toner packaging
- Created the LD New Build Challenge, and 10-week campaign designed to educate imaging dealers on the true differences between GOLD Line (new build) and Leading Reman Cartridge
- 1,000-plus responses
- 174 C-level participants
- -83 FAQs collected and published
- 92% of dealer participants say “YES” to considering GOLD Line new build cartridges as part of their future toner mix after taking the online challenge
- LD releases new video showcasing the manufacturing differences between GOLD Line and leading remanufactured cartridges
The LD Gold Line series of premium quality new build cartridges is sold exclusively through resellers and interested parties are invited to contact their LD Channel Partner representative to learn more.
About LD Products Channel Partners Division
LD Products’ Channel Partner division offers the Gold Line of Non-Infringing New Build Compatible printer consumables exclusively to qualified dealers.
The Gold line is engineered in the USA and assembled by contract manufacturing partners in China. Packaging is unbranded, and resellers own logos and contact info is applied at the point of sale by attaching a wraparound label detailing a picture of the cartridge inside, product info and delivery instructions.
The Gold line features a lifetime warranty and includes hassle-free cost coverage for resellers that must respond to onsite printer repairs caused by a faulty consumable. LD stands behind its products and indemnifies its customers for infringement claims of U.S. Patents.