Fort Lauderdale, Florida, June 4, 2018 – ITEX Imaging & Technology Education Exposition has announced that ITEX 2019 will be held on April 24th – April 25th, 2019, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The trade show will focus on the seamless integration of all areas of office technology, including document management, managed IT, telecom, managed print, and office solutions.
Marc Spring, CEO, originally founded ITEX in 2001. This past year Spring brought back a renewed focus for the show’s growth and direction with taking back the reigns of the show. “I was ecstatic to be running the show again – ITEX is my passion. Big plans for 2019, including more co-located events, an “Expo Floor Power Hour Lunch,” further networking opportunities, more giveaways, and we are bringing the event back to the fabulous Las Vegas MGM Grand.”
Scheduled Components of ITEX 2019 Include:
- More Co-Locations: With nearly a dozen meeting rooms reserved all on the 1st floor of the MGM Grand conference center, ITEX 2019 will be hosting various President’s Meetings, Annual Awards Ceremonies, group meetings, and seminars. ITEX can accommodate various event sizes and requirements. Todd Buckler, Director of Business Development, is the contact for planning co-locations: email@example.com
- Expo Floor Power Hour Lunch: Attendees and exhibitors can enjoy cuisine while meeting with exhibitors, resellers, and industry leaders. The Expo Floor Power Lunch will offer additional networking opportunities to join tables with like-minded individuals.
- Networking Events: ITEX 2018 featured a happy hour on the show floor, and ITEX 2019 is planning even more networking events and socials.
- Giveaways: ITEX 2018 featured the Great ITEX Giveaway, which granted three lucky attendees who visited specified booths $500 each in cash prizes. ITEX 2019 is planning additional giveaways and prizes. Giveaway details will be announced within the coming months.
- Vendor-Neutral Education: ITEX 2019 is planning over two dozen top-notch, vendor-neutral educational courses, covering all ‘pieces of the puzzle’. ITEX is exploring adding more panel-based discussions, along with the traditional instructor-led class format.
As planning is underway, Marc Spring is primarily looking forward to adding more networking events to connect vendors, resellers, and attendees. With ITEX 2018 reaching over 1,300 attendees, the 2019 event is anticipated to grow significantly due to the upcoming additions ITEX has in store.
ITEX Show: www.itexshow.com
Exhibitor and Co-Location Contact:
Director of Business Development
Marketing and Trade Show Coordinator