ITEX (Imaging Technology Education Exposition) is nationally recognized as the largest office technology event for resellers and distributors. The ITEX team focuses on creating a seamless integration of the major office workspace sectors, specifically managed IT, managed print, unified communications, document management, and office solutions; while educating managed service providers on how to Own the Office, Piece by Piece.
Marc Spring originally founded ITEX in 2001, growing the show to be the leading reseller attended event. With Spring’s return taking back the reigns this past year, the 2018 ITEX saw a large growth in attendance with increased opportunities to fully thrive in today’s competitive office solutions market.
The two-day event offered education, networking, and the opportunity to meet vendors with the latest products and solutions. The show connected 1,357 attendees and vendors, and some of the major highlights included:
- Education: The 2018 education was vendor-neutral and led by industry experts. With five education tracks and twenty-five classes, the education sessions were overflowing in attendance.
- MSP Strategies: One of the five educational courses was MSP Strategies, hosted by MSP Expo. The collaboration of ITEX with MSP Expo offers managed service providers additional growth opportunities, with courses led by industry experts.
- The Great ITEX Giveaway: Several sponsors participated in the Great ITEX Giveaway, which attracted attendees to their booth locations to learn about their latest products and solutions. Three lucky attendees who received stamps from the specified sponsors each won a $500 cash prize, granted by Marc Spring himself.
- Happy Hour: On Wednesday, May 16, ITEX attendees participated in a fun networking happy hour on the show floor.
- Co-Locations, Co-Locations, and More Co-Locations: Co-located events offer companies the opportunity to host annual sales meetings, award ceremonies, and seminars with their employees and other industry experts. ITEX was proud to welcome Visual Edge Technology, SDG (Select Dealer Group), MPSA (Managed Print Services Association), Compass Sales Solutions, and MSP Expo. Co-located events are anticipated to significantly increase for ITEX 2019.
ITEX 2018 was a successful event for vendors, resellers, and attendees alike. Spring is looking forward to growing the show significantly within the coming months, anticipating increasing attendance for years to come. ITEX 2019 dates have been confirmed, with exhibitor set up on Tuesday April 23, and the trade show Wednesday, April 24 and Thursday, April 25. ITEX 2019 will be held at the MGM Grand. As next year’s show will introduce even more networking events, more co-locations, panel-based education, guaranteeing new opportunities to Own the Office, Piece by Piece.
View website: www.itexshow.com
View education: www.itexshow.com/education