ITEX is back for 2018, and you simply can’t miss this learning opportunity to Own the Office, Piece by Piece…
As you are aware, our industry continues to evolve: from typewriters, to printers, to MFPs, to MPS, to document management and now Managed IT/Cloud/Telephony. ITEX has always been and continues to be at the forefront of what’s to come. ITEX is the only vendor-neutral event that truly cares about helping you grow your business.
ITEX will be held on May 15-May 17th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Click here to register.
So why attend ITEX this year?
- Top-notch, Vendor-neutral Education for every member of your team – dealer principal, sales, and service! View Education
- 100+ exhibitors to connect, price shop, and partner with – View Floorplan
- Education on MPS, Managed IT, Cloud, Security, & more – led by successful dealers and industry experts
- CompTIA Certificate in Cloud – we partnered with CompTIA to offer a 4-hour course on Cloud. In the end, your company will receive a certificate, which is a great differentiator. This course typically goes for $2,500. But at ITEX, you can get it for $399. Learn More
- MSP Expo – we partnered with the leading event for Managed Services Providers. If your dealership is already offering Managed IT/Cloud/Telephony… these guys will give you great insight on taking things to the next level. Learn More
ITEX is a one-stop destination for top-notch, vendor-neutral education, an executive certificate course led by CompTIA, and a leading event for Managed Service Providers led by MSP Expo. ITEX is the office technology event of 2018.