When last year’s ITEX show came to a close, the very next day our dedicated team began working on ITEX 2019. It’s now just two weeks away and we’re extremely proud to see the exposition is shaping up to be one of the most outstanding in the show’s 19-year history. A lot has happened in the office technology industry this past year, so the breakout sessions will be more poignant, the exhibitor’s offerings will be expanded and enhanced, and the take-aways will be essential!
A few things to look forward to at ITEX 2019, April 24th – 25th:
• This is the largest, national tradeshow in the office technology space, with 1,500 attendees expected from all over the world, including Australia, South Africa and South America.
• A first time Reseller Automation Summit will take place for resellers who want to learn how to automate and grow their businesses. Register here.
• Back by popular demand, a Managed Security Workshop is returning for resellers who want to capitalize on the rapidly growing security market. Register here.
• There will be over 25 vendor-neutral, educational breakout sessions led by successful dealers and industry experts. These classes will provide insight into recent industry disruptions and a guide on how to maneuver out of turbulence and into profitability. You’ll hear what the Staples acquisition of DEX means for the industry, what first steps are if you’re considering a merger or acquisition yourself, how expanding into Managed IT can be a cash cow, and a multitude of information on other pertinent topics. See the Breakout Sessions.
• A hosted lunch will feature guest keynote, Christopher Johnson, of Google, who is sure to deliver an engaging presentation. You’ll learn about Google’s approach to security issues and their specific strategies in addressing threats and volatile environments.
• A CompTIA Faculty Member will be teaching a Certificate Course on IT Security. This certificate normally costs $2,500, but for ITEX attendees who purchase the certificate pass, they can earn the IT security credential for only $499. Get your pass here
• A Happy Hour on April 24th on the Expo Hall floor will allow networking with hundreds of vendors and industry colleagues from print, telecom, Managed IT, security, service, CRM and more. See the floor map.
If you and your company serve as Business Solution Providers (BSPs), office equipment dealers, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), IT VARs, or if you are a dealer principal, CFO, CTO, or service manager, you must go to ITEX! The 2019 exposition will be the best one to date, and only those attending will learn first-hand the state of our industry, insider tips, and the knowledge to grow, grow, grow businesses!