FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MSP Expo Announces the First 24 Industry Leaders to Speak at the 2019 Event
The Florida event welcomes the latest group of speakers to discuss the latest innovations and best business practices for MSPs.
Trumbull, CT—October 2018 – TMC today announced the latest round of speakers to join MSP Expo, to be held January 30 – February 1, 2019, at the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
MSP Expo brings together telecom and IT MSP professionals and thought leaders to network and explore the latest innovations and business practices. MSP Expo is co-located with ITEXPO, the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions.
“Businesses and other organizations today are undergoing digital transformation. And they’re looking for trusted advisors to provide them with advice and solutions during this journey. Managed service providers can be those trusted advisors. And MSP Expo can show them how,” says TMC Executive Editor Paula Bernier.
MSP Expo & ITEXPO Keynote Speakers:
- Alan Rihm, Chief Executive Officer, Coredial
- Diane Chaleff, G Suite Lead for Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
MSP Expo breakout speakers and panelists include:
- Sergio Bea, VP, Global Enterprise & Channels, Accedian
- Alex Danyluk, Chief Strategy Officer, AVANT
- Greg Plum, Director of Marketing, Brandywine Technology
- Jay Ryerse, Security Products CTO, Continuum
- Michael Wylie, Security Consultant, Corporate Blue
- Wayne Landt, Director of Channel Sales, Digium
- Manoj Nair, Chief Product Officer, HyperGrid
- DV Dronamraju, Managing Director, InfoSecEnforcer.com
- Ed Brooks, Director-Service Providers, IR
- Michael Chase, Director of Channel Management, Jive Communications Inc.
- Bernard Herscovici, Founder & CEO, KodaCloud
- Jonah Fink, President, net2phone
- Ken Adams, VP-Marketing & Partnerships, netsapiens
- Ken Ammon, Chief Strategy Officer, OPAQ Networks
- Ryan Walsh, Chief Channel Officer, Pax8
- Chris McGovern, President & CEO, Presh Marketing Solutions
- Janine Darling, CEO, STASH Secure Data
- Edward Dryer, Senior Technology Strategist, Steadfast
- Anton Koller, Nation Operations Manager, This Solution
- Paula Bernier, Executive Editor, TMC
- Robert Cooper, U.S. Country Manager, Wildix
- Kamesh Pemmaraju, VP Product Management, ZeroStack Inc.
Speakers are added frequently, so check back for conference program updates.
MSP Expo is supported by platinum sponsors 128 Technology, Jive Communications, net2phone, Service Tree, Wildix, gold sponsor Shield4UC, and platinum media partner Telecom Reseller.
For more information email email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC’s Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest MSP Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @MSPExpo.