Keypoint Intelligence is pleased to announce the launch of a new study entitled U.S. Vertical Vision: An Analysis of Business Print Demand by Vertical Industry. This study will provide the printing industry with a better understanding of how the demand for printed products and communication services has changed since 2019 and how this will evolve through 2020.
“When it comes to the challenges that the printing industry faces, responding to the realities of 2020 sits at the top of the list,” stated German Sacristan, Director of On Demand Services at Keypoint Intelligence. “Printers must understand how specific vertical industries will react to today’s unique marketing and communication challenges, and how this will impact demand for various applications in order to develop effective strategies going forward.”
Through this research, Keypoint Intelligence will provide insights for equipment manufacturers, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), and print service providers. This comprehensive vertical market research study will offer the following benefits:
- Equipment Manufacturers and ISVs:
- Gain insights on specific products and feature sets that will meet business demand for print
- Enable sales channels with messaging and product positioning strategies with vertical industry insights
- Capture vertical information to drive sales and marketing tools to support customers and prospects
- Print Service Providers:
- Understand the transitions that are happening within specific vertical markets and application areas
- Improve the ability to deploy resources and strategies to drive print volume and deliver value-added services
- Develop applications/products, promotions, and marketing/sales strategies based on key industry insight
Participation methodology will include a web-based survey of 1,000 mid-sized and large enterprises with a target sample encompassing education, finance and banking, healthcare, hospitality and leisure, insurance, manufacturing, and retail. Respondents’ responsibilities will involve overseeing or being engaged with the creation of one or more of the following types of documents: marketing collateral, direct mail, newsletters, flyers, catalogs, presentations, product specification collateral, trade show materials, signage, sales collateral, sales proposals, or promotional items (e.g., hats, t-shirts).
About Keypoint Intelligence
Keypoint Intelligence is a global data and market intelligence leader for the digital imaging industry. We employ over 125 professionals around the world who provide critical planning and go-to-market services, including in-depth market research, competitive intelligence, sales training, product testing, content creation, and customer engagement. For more information, contact Donna O’Malley at [email protected] or +1 781.616.2116.