New York, NY – August 3, 2018 – NotesMail Consulting offers services for any IBM Domino project below located anywhere in the world, as well as, provide IBM Domino Administration and Application Managed Services (monthly support retainer for remote services). NotesMail Consulting has 20 years experience with over 300 enterprise companies including subcontracting for “IBM Software Services for Collaboration” (formerly ISSL and Lotus Professional Services) which makes us the ideal choice as a consulting vendor. NotesMail Consulting’s corporate headquarters are in New York, NY US.
IBM Notes, Domino and Verse consulting services
- Seamlessly convert legacy Notes apps to Apple iOS apps on iPad with full functionality (Domino 10 or higher required)
- Rapidly develop new Apple iOS apps on iPad (Domino 10 or higher required)
- Domino server architecture, administration, optimization, hosting
- Domino mail, application and enterprise server installation and upgrades
- Domino message migrations (IBM Verse / SmartCloud Notes, Exchange/Gmail to Domino)
- Domino security management and audits
- Notes help desk, application, and reporting support
- Notes/Domino app architecture, design (XPages, LotusScript), optimization, integration, QA
- Notes application web-enabling, Notes Browser Plug-in installation (replaces Notes client)
About IBM BP “NotesMail Consulting”
NotesMail Consulting is an IBM Silver Business Partner specializing in IBM Collaboration Solutions software for over 20 years, and providing IBM Notes tools, hosting and consulting services including Notes and Domino app development, messaging and app migration, system integration, web design, security camera installation and computer repair. Our primary focus is on IBM Notes and Domino as our name might suggest. We differ from other consulting companies since IBM Notes and Domino is our highest priority, and not just part of a broader IT practice. NotesMail Consulting’s corporate headquarters is in New York, NY US.
Launched in 1994, NotesMail Consulting offers customized IBM Collaboration Solutions (ICS) software that fit each customer’s unique environment. NotesMail Consulting has sold its Notes tools to thousands of organizations including IBM Notes administrators and IBM Domino developers, comprising millions of users. It serves customers in a wide range of industries, such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, automotive, aerospace, communications, electronics, energy, education, government, financial, media, transportation, law, accounting and insurance.
NotesMail Consulting has delivered ICS software consulting services to hundreds of enterprise customers including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Toyota, Epson, Seagate Technology, Johnson Controls, Siemens, Virginia Commonwealth University, University of Illinois, Department of HUD, United States Marine Corps, Missouri State Highway Patrol, JPMorgan Chase. State Street Bank, United Parcel Service, Sony Corporation, Ernst & Young, among others. We have consistently provided technical excellence, outstanding customer service, and innovative products to small, medium and large companies around the globe. With the professional advantage that comes from our command of the diverse, highly-specialized work related to IBM Collaboration Solutions technologies, NotesMail Consulting is well positioned to be the vendor of choice for many leading-edge organizations.