New features for remote users across the globe include two new languages, secure single sign on, faster web client services, expanded email archiving and configurations
New Windsor NY, June 18, 2020 – DocuWare, provider of cloud solutions for document management and workflow automation, releases version 7.3 of its flagship software. The solution adds Turkish and Finnish, expanding the product’s number of available languages to 18.
“At this time, when every business is enormously dependent on digital solutions to power remote workforces and maintain business continuity, it was more important than ever to deliver new features that are proven to ensure safe, secure and high-speed management of data, processes and documents,” says DocuWare president Dr. Michael Berger.
Focused as always on guaranteeing speed and integrity to every business process, DocuWare version 7.3 boasts compelling new features:
- New web client services set the seal on delivering remote, fast, secure information access:
- Single sign-on gives users secure, fast and convenient one-time login access to all parts of DocuWare like Web Client, Desktop Apps, Configuration and Administration.
- DocuWare Forms have their own area for faster viewing and access
- Filters for table fields allow entries to be filtered by index fields or other table fields. This time- and labor-saving feature can apply to any process pertaining to storage, index and workflow dialogs.
- New email archiving establishes more flexible storage guidelines:
- Exclusion of embedded images such as logos or other specially defined files from all archived emails means only relevant content is stored and displayed.
- Email attachments saved as individual documents now allow users to store mail text and attachments as separate documents instead of a single, clipped one.
- New configurations promise higher accuracy of information and workflows:
- The new Barcode section allows the creation of individual barcode configurations These barcodes can be read individually and more precisely, resulting in better document indexing and faster information retrieval.
- Annotation features keep workflows moving. When automatic emails are sent from workflows, users now have the same format options as in the Web Client – a PDF with annotations or a PDF without annotations.
Finally, many features were moved from DocuWare Administrator to DocuWare Configuration, ensuring faster technological updates to every system.
DocuWare Version 7.3 is available in cloud and on-premises versions. DocuWare provides feature parity between deployment options. For on-premises customers, updates to 7.3 can only be made from version 7 to 7.2.
Customers can contact their Authorized DocuWare Partner to implement this latest version.
* * * * * * * * * *
Headquartered in Germany & the US, DocuWare provides document management and workflow automation solutions in the cloud. DocuWare has helped 14,000 customers across 90 countries simplify their work through digitizing, automating and transforming key processes.
For More Information Contact:
DocuWare Corporation DocuWare GmbH
Samina Sabir Birgit Schuckmann
Communications Director Public Relations Manager
4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200 Therese-Giehse-Platz 2
New Windsor, NY 12553 82110 Germering/Germany
845-565-5907 ext. 218 +49.89.89 44 33-0