E-stamps, e-invoice display, streamlined configurations and integrations are among the new features that benefit DocuWare users
New Windsor NY, October 30, 2019 – DocuWare, provider of cloud solutions for document management and workflow automation, releases version 7.2 of its flagship software.
“User feedback combined with results from our own rigorous R&D form the roadmap when planning DocuWare updates”, says co-president Dr. Michael Berger. “At DocuWare, we believe that digital document management and automated workflows achieve widespread adoption only when they are part of a solution that places as much emphasis on user friendliness as it does on excellence in technology. DocuWare version 7.2 is evidence of this,” concludes Berger.
DocuWare version 7.2 highlights include:
- User-friendly environment with easier reviewing and archiving and faster keyword searches:
- XML-based invoices are automatically displayed in a reader-friendly version similar to a PDF to support XRechnung, ZUGFeRD 2.0, FacturX and FatturaPA standards
- Archived documents are displayed in the Viewer.
- Table fields are enhanced with title optimizations and auto-calculation of decimal columns
- Enriched keyword fields accept multi-keyword indexes with ability to affect multiple documents in parallel
- Deeply enhanced Workflow Designer enables higher efficiency with new options to reduce manual touch and increase trackability of workflows:
- “Wait for event” option allows users to configure in advance but delay a workflow until related documents are processed
- Metadata on any workflow documents can now be automated
- Lists in workflow dialogue boxes can be filtered so employees quickly see only their tasks
- Users can configure workflows to identify which fields get transferred to a stamp so that only relevant information appears on the document
- Workflow history displays the current task and allows users to see which step is being executed at any given time
- Simplified configurations, updated Autoindexing and direct integrations ensure speedier movement of documents through workflows:
- Stamps are integrated directly into DocuWare Configuration in a new, intuitive design, eliminating extra steps needed in previous versions and offering massive time-savings for those configuring or administering DocuWare
- DocuWare Request and Connect to Mail have completely new designs to elevate usability
- The field type “Date” is now a powerful new match code for Autoindexing
DocuWare Version 7.2 is available in cloud and on-premises versions. As always, DocuWare provides feature parity between deployment options to support the diverse IT ecosystems of our customers. Updates to 7.2 can be made from version 7 or 7.1.
Customers are advised to contact their authorized DocuWare partner to implement this latest version.
* All existing stamps are automatically transferred for those updating to version 7.2
* * * * * * * * * *
DocuWare office automation solutions deliver smart digital workflow and document control that set a new pace for worker productivity and business performance. DocuWare’s zero-compromise cloud services are a recognized best-fit for digitizing, automating and transforming key processes. DocuWare operates in 90 countries with headquarters in Germany and the U.S.
For More Information Contact:
4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200
New Windsor, NY 12553
845-565-5907 ext. 218
Congratulations to DocuWare on the release of Version 7.2 from the KDI team! We can imagine how much work goes into enhancing your software and adding new features. Our customers will surely appreciate these new offerings. Well done!