Staples first to offer HP+, bringing the best of HP hardware, services and solutions together
- Introduces HP+, a complete printing solution combining innovative hardware, Instant Ink and HP Smart App to deliver a simple, seamless, and sustainable printing experience
- New Smart App cloud ecosystem, offering enhanced security, reliability, and sustainability – including new Forest First feature
- Expands Instant Ink subscription service to include toner plans starting at just $1.99 a month
- Offers six months free1, 2 Instant Ink printing and one extra year of warranty with the HP+ portfolio
- Available today at Staples.com and in stores this month in the US with OfficeJet Pro 8000 and 9000 series, as well as the newly introduced HP LaserJet M200 series; rolling out globally in 2021
PALO ALTO, Calif., November 10, 2020 — Today HP Inc. showcased HP+, designed for today’s work and life combination. In a time where demand for printing is high (+6% NPD/GFK) 3, driven by millions of people working and learning from home, HP+ provides a new experience to make printing easier, more convenient, and more environmentally friendly.
“We believe HP+ is the future of printing – it’s a fundamental shift in the printing experience. We’ve put the best printing innovation together into one complete solution for consumers and small businesses: category leading hardware, the largest supplies subscription service now including toner, and the best print app8 now in the cloud,” said Tuan Tran, President of Imaging, Printing and Solutions, HP Inc. “We’ve designed HP+ for those who value printing most, so we can deliver an enhanced experience for them.”
Watch to learn more about HP+, debuting in the US at Staples.
“With the launch of HP+, Staples is excited to give our home and small business customers access to an all-in-one solution that will make for a more seamless and secure printing experience,” said Peter Scala, Chief Merchandising Officer, Staples, Inc. “As the return to work economy continues to rebuild, there’s no doubt that solutions like these will help our small business customers remain connected and productive, and the same is true for those customers who will continue to work and learn remotely in the present environment.”
HP+ only works with Original HP ink and toner. This allows HP to deliver our highest quality, most reliable, and most environmentally friendly printing experience. HP+ backs this promise with an additional year of warranty.
Introducing HP+ with best-in-class devices
HP+ will first launch with the new HP LaserJet M200 Series and HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 and 9000 series.
“In today’s new normal, those learning and working from home need simple, intuitive solutions,” said Xavier Garcia, GM and Global Head, Print Hardware Systems, HP. “Purposefully designed, the HP LaserJet M200 boasts the fastest two-sided printing in its class9 in a new, versatile and compact design.”
For key features of the new HP LaserJet M200 Series, see here.
Instant Ink now available with Toner
- New toner print plans now available for Instant Ink subscription service – toner delivered to your door before you run out.4
- Print plans starting at $1.99 per month, with six-month free trial for ink or toner included with HP+.1, 2
HP+ new exclusive Smart App features
- New connected cloud that automatically detects and fixes connectivity issues6 – helping to ensure users can print whenever needed from any device.6
- New Smart Security settings monitoring system that detects and mitigates malware attacks. 6
- New native in-OS printing to print from virtually anywhere on any device.5, 6
- New Private Pickup feature releases documents to you only when you are at the printer.
- New Forest First feature, where every page printed is balanced off with investments to help protect and restore forests in equal measure.7
HP+ will roll out globally in 2021. More information on HP+ can be found at hp.com/plus, with pricing and more details on the HP LaserJet M200 Series, including functionality equivalent non-HP+ devices, available at hp.com/laserjet200, and HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 and 9000 at hp.com/officejetpro.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at www.hp.com.