MEDIA ALERT: LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – April 26, 2022
Who: Epson will be participating in the upcoming ISA International Sign Expo in Atlanta to showcase its latest advancements in wide-format technology designed for the sign, graphics and visual arts community.
What: ISA Sign Expo 2022 provides a venue for attendees to return to in-person buying, education and networking to see new products and connect with industry contacts. Epson will showcase all-new wide-format hardware and software solutions, providing attendees the opportunity to find solutions designed to propel their business, expand offerings, and help grow revenue, including:
Epson SureColor® R-Series and V-Series Signage Solutions:
- SureColor R5070L: The 64-inch resin printer provides consistent, repeatable color on a variety of media including wallpapers, fabrics, uncoated papers, and traditional signage at remarkable speeds. It offers immediate lamination and high-scratch resistance with low ink costs, including 3-liter ink capacity and hot swap technology that automatically switches from an empty ink pack to a new pack mid-print for uninterrupted printing.
- SureColor V7000: The new 4’x8’ UV flatbed printer features 10-color UltraChrome® UV ink, including red ink, opaque white ink, and eye-catching varnish to deliver bright, colorful, tactile prints with low graininess and smooth gradation. Capable of printing on a variety of media, including rigid substrates up to 3-inches thick, this UV flatbed printer is a flexible, reliable solution for printing outstanding-quality outdoor signage, promotional goods and more.
Epson SureColor T-Series Production Graphics Solution:
- SureColor T7770D: Featuring a completely reimaged printer design, it touts a new automatic dual-roll capability and leverages 6-color UltraChrome XD3 ink, with red ink, to produce vivid, graphic output. Designed to meet the needs of high-production providers, it features a compact footprint with front facing operation, and production workflow features include versatile media handling, a built-in take up reel, and easy automatic roll loading.
Epson F-Series Textile Solutions:
- SureColor F3070 and SureColor F2100: The direct-to-garment solutions deliver high-quality output with minimal user maintenance. Print direct to cotton, rayon, bamboo, polyester, and blended garment items such as t-shirts, hoodies, hats, shoes, pants, tote-bags, and more. The new SureColor F3070 was built from the ground up to deliver professional-quality, one-pass prints at industrial level speeds and features automatic garment thickness adjustment and a bulk ink system, it can product a full-size t-shirt in moments.
- SureColor F9470: The 64-inch dye-sublimation printer is one of the highest performing printers in its class, capable of producing an impressive amount of sellable product per hour. It features dual PrecisionCore® TFP® printheads to deliver outstanding production speeds up to 1,169 sqft/hr.1 Featuring UltraChrome DS ink technology with High-Density Black ink, the SureColor F9470 delivers exceptional color saturation and contrast for professional-quality apparel, soft signage and more.
- SureColor F570 and SureColor F170: The turnkey desktop solutions for custom dye-sublimation printing, the SureColor F170 offers a compact design with 150 auto sheet feed capability for media up to 8” x 11”, and for increased versatility and production the SureColor F570 offers 24-inch width printing on both roll and sheet media.
When: May 4-6, 2022, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.
Where: Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta; Epson Booth #3918
Why: As a leader in the professional wide-format printing market, Epson delivers an array of graphics printers with exceptional quality printing while offering unique advantages and integrate easily into an existing workflow. For additional information, visit www.proimaging.epson.com/.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact, and precision technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things, and information. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Print speeds are based on the print engine speed only. Total throughput time for any print depends on various factors including workstation configuration, file size, print resolution, ink coverage and networking. Actual print speeds will vary.
EPSON, SureColor, UltraChrome, PrecisionCore, and TFP are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc.