Epson POS and Labeling Solutions Bring Operational Efficiency to Restaurant Workflows
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – May 10, 2023 – Epson today announced plans to showcase its latest purpose-built hospitality technology solutions at the National Restaurant Association Show. At work in millions of POS systems worldwide, Epson solutions, engineered for flexibility and reliability, can help restaurants in many situations – line busting, self-ordering, curbside delivery, and online ordering. Epson’s solutions and demonstrations will be on display from May 20-23 at the McCormick Place in Chicago in booth #7267.
“With many restaurants focused on sustaining growth in the coming year, there is a need to invest in technology solutions that help with accuracy and speed of ordering,” said Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America, Inc. “Epson provides unique point of sale and labeling hardware and software solutions that can help restaurants with overall operational efficiency.”
Epson invites National Restaurant Association Show attendees to experience the following innovative solutions at its booth:
- Fastest POS receipt printer in the industry1 – The OmniLink® TM-T88VII offers lightning-fast print speeds and flexible connectivity between multiple devices to help merchants deliver the best customer experience in virtually every environment.
- Newest liner-free thermal label printer – The OmniLink TM-L100 offers our broadest media support for bag labels, item labeling and more, and tablet-friendly connectivity options to help restaurants streamline processes and improve efficiency in the way they serve customers and meet ever-growing demand for digital orders, including buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS) and delivery.
- Mobile POS solutions – The OmniLink TM-m30III-H, OmniLink TM-m50II, Mobilink™ TM-P20II, Mobilink TM-P80II, Mobilink TM-P80II Plus, and mPOS-friendly TM-U220 provide innovative solutions for restaurants to easily manage receipt printing needs.
- Self-service and kiosk solutions – The OmniLink TM-m30II-SL is a compact receipt printer with built-in tablet mount for fast, easy setup in any setting – even space-constrained areas. The EU-m30 is a sleek, compact kiosk thermal receipt printer with an included easy mounting kit for effortless integration and serviceability, ideal for busy hospitality environments, no matter the size.
- On-demand color labeling – The compact ColorWorks® C4000 color label printer delivers connectivity and dynamic image quality, offering restaurants an easy solution for adding color to labeling and eliminating the cost, hassle and lead time of pre-printed color labels.
- Kitchen display systems – Epson will be providing a sneak peek at a new kitchen display system for managing food order prep and supporting order delivery workflow.
The National Restaurant Association Show floor will be open Saturday, May 20 through Monday, May 22 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Tuesday, May 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. For additional information about Epson’s high-quality and innovative technology solutions for restaurants, visit Epson’s website.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Compared to single station thermal receipt printers available in the U.S. as of June 2021, based on manufacturers’ published specifications. Speed based on using 80 mm wide media only and Epson’s PS-190 or PS-180 power supply. Configurations not including the PS-190 or PS-180 will have a default print speed of 450 mm/sec.
EPSON and ColorWorks are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark and Mobilink is a trademark and of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.
Leave A Comment