MELVILLE, NY, April 15, 2021– Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to announce new executive appointments and promotions, effective April 1, 2021. These new appointments represent Canon’s commitment to elevating its leaders and placing them in positions to succeed as well as further solidifying Canon’s position as a leader in digital imaging solutions.
“It is my great privilege to announce these new appointments of these Canon employees,” said Kazuto Ogawa, president and chief executive officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “These dedicated individuals have epitomized valuable leadership and expertise in helping Canon to cement and maintain its status as a leader in the digital imaging solutions industry. I appreciate their committed service and accomplishments and wish them all the best with their new roles.”
Canon U.S.A., Inc. Executive Appointments for April 1, 2021 include:
- Shinya Fukuda has been promoted to vice president and general manager, Corporate Planning
- Yukinari Kaneta has been promoted to vice president and general manager, Corporate IT
- Isao Kobayashi has been promoted to vice president and general manager, the Imaging Technologies and Communications Group
- Amy Newman has been promoted to vice president and general manager, General Affairs and Procurement
- Marie Abbondondolo has been promoted to vice president, Audit, Credit and Risk
- Brian Mahar has been promoted to vice president, the Imaging Technologies and Communications Group
For more information about Canon U.S.A., visit www.usa.canon.com.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020† and is one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
# # #
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Congratulations to the newly appointed Canon employees. We at Golden Gate Office Solutions are looking forward to your leadership and experience will be helpful to Canon, their partners, and customers.