Join BTA & Learning Outsource Group for comprehensive career development training
Kansas City, MO — On March 1-3, the Business Technology Association (BTA) will host the BTA Sales Management Workshop in Orlando, Florida. This workshop is a career development “must-have” for sales management at all levels, and provides the knowledge, skills, processes and tools to immediately increase effectiveness and achieve higher levels of success.
Taught by well-known industry trainer and facilitator Kim Ward of Learning Outsource Group (LOG), the workshop focuses entirely on the “how-to” skills that will help each attendee reach his (or her) full potential as a great sales leader and coach, as well as best practices to build and sustain elite, high-performance sales teams. The program includes a complete tactical plan and covers the following key modules:
- Awareness and the Changing Sales Management Role
- Maximizing Return on Effort
- Recruiting, Interviewing and Selection
- Performance Coaching, Sales Metrics, Forecasting and Funnel Strategy
- Communication and Sales Employee Retention
- Program Action Mapping and Team Development Plan
The program also includes a customized sales manager toolkit with more than 35 specific tools to increase consistent execution of workshop strategies and overall sales manager effectiveness.
As an additional bonus to attendees, LOG will provide all attendees with video reinforcement modules to support program implementation success, as well as a free coaching hotline to LOG consultants for 12 months. All participants will also receive a comprehensive Sales Leader Playbook, Sales and Sales Manager Effectiveness Assessment Guide, SelectQuest Interview Guide, FYI Book and more.
Reviews of the workshop have been positive:
- “This program was presented at a perfect pace and was easy to follow. The strategies and tools can be implemented quickly and, overall, this was very, very effective training. In my 18 years in the industry, this was one of the top training courses I have ever attended.” — Joe Martin, Excel Office Services, Los Angeles, California
- “”A very well-designed sales management development workshop with great resources. This program covers most areas of development needed to build great frontline sales managers and is a great resource for senior sales leaders as well.” — Phil Dixon, RJ Young, Nashville, Tennessee
- “This is the best training I have ever been to in my entire management career. I highly recommend this workshop to all sales leaders at all levels.” — Kimberly Arnette, BASE Technologies Inc., Bethel, Connecticut
BTA member tuition for the BTA Sales Management Workshop is $1,945 and an additional attendee from the same dealership is $1,795. BTA members may apply their $150 educational discount received with their membership toward this workshop (discounts do not apply to additional attendee registrations). Non-member tuition is $2,445 and includes a one-year BTA dealer membership.
Ward is the director of training and education for Learning Outsource Group and shares the same responsibilities for the Print Management Solutions Group. He has been involved in the training and consulting industry in a variety of capacities since 1990 and, most recently, authored the company’s newest advanced consultative selling program, Cooperation Selling. Ward is a nationally recognized speaker, facilitator, consultant and coach to the office technology industry, and has personally worked with more than 20,000 industry professionals. During the past 20 years, he has worked extensively with a large number of industry OEMs as well as hundreds of office technology dealers.
For more information or to register for the workshop, click here or call (800) 843-5059.
Founded in 1926, the Business Technology Association serves office technology dealerships, resellers, manufacturers, distributors and service companies. Its core members — office technology dealerships — consult, sell and service hardware, software and supplies with the goal of helping businesses maximize their investment in devices and technology. Through the association’s various educational programs, information, research, legal services, publications and guidance, BTA member dealerships are positioned to be the premier source of the office technology used by businesses throughout the United States every day. For more information on BTA, visit its website at www.bta.org or call (800) 505-2821. The fax number is (816) 941-4838. You may also write to: BTA, 12411 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64145.
Leave A Comment