BENTON, Ark. — Leading service and solutions provider Access Control Devices, Inc. (ACDI) today announced 35 recipients in its 2022 list of Partner Award winners.
ACDI Partner Awards are presented to those who demonstrate excellence in providing business solutions and services. Winners are recognized for promoting innovative services, displaying an unparalleled customer-centric experience, and collaborating with ACDI to ensure that world-class solutions are implemented in every business they serve.
“ACDI would not be what it is today without the hard work and dedication from our incredible network of partners,” said Josh Lane, President and CEO of ACDI. “It takes all of us to achieve our vision of being the world leader in delivering business solutions and services, and we’re proud to recognize this amazing group of dealers and OEMs that play a vital role in accomplishing that goal.”
ACDI Partner of the Year recipients include:
- Pacific Office Automation – Partner of the Year – United States
- 4 Office Automation – Partner of the Year – Canada
- DATEC Bolivia – Partner of the Year – Latin America
- Pacific Office Automation – Partner of the Year – Terra Energy Services
ACDI OEM of the Year recipients include:
- Sharp Business Systems – OEM of the Year – United States
- Ricoh Canada – OEM of the Year – Canada
- Simpress – OEM of the Year – Latin America
ACDI Premier Partner recipients include:
- Base Technologies
- Capital Business Systems, Inc.
- Copiers Northwest, Inc.
- DOCEO Office Solutions
- Edge Business Systems
- Hilyard’s Business Solutions
- Impact Networking LLC
- Modern Office Methods
- New England Copy Specialists, Inc.
- Pollock Company
- Valley Office Systems
- The Wilson GroupACDI Platinum Partner recipients include:
- Advance Business Systems
- All Copy Products
- Applied Imaging Systems
- Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office
- Eakes Office Plus
- EO Johnson
- Gordon Flesch Company, Inc.
- Imagenet Consulting
- Milner, Inc.
- Pacific Office Automation
- Proven Business Systems
Backed by a dedicated and skilled team, ACDI strives to form valuable partnerships with every customer, dealer, and OEM. Relationships with the most prominent copier and printer manufacturers globally fuel ACDI to deliver solutions that drive efficiency and productivity for thousands of organizations in education, healthcare, government, and beyond.
Access Control Devices, Inc. (ACDI) delivers world-class integrated software and hardware solutions through proven innovation, service, and culture. Since 1994, office equipment suppliers have trusted ACDI to provide industry-leading capture, print management, and cost-recovery solutions to streamline the document lifecycle. ACDI solutions drive efficiency and productivity for thousands of education, healthcare, government, and beyond organizations through global channel distribution and development partnerships with the most prominent copier and printer manufacturers. For more information, visit www.acd-inc.com.
For more information, contact:
Social Media & Content Coordinator, ACDI
Email: [email protected]
Leave A Comment