Office dealer EO Johnson is recognized by leading OEM for its award-winning service that ensures the highest service performance standards for all technicians. Full press release below.
Wausau, WI, January 16, 2018 – EO Johnson Business Technologies has been recognized as a Toshiba ProMasters Elite Certified Dealer. The award recognizes dealers that provide their customers with superior service and ensure the highest service performance standards for all technicians. It is issued by Toshiba America Business Solutions Inc. (TABS) and was presented to EO Johnson’s Service management team on January 10, 2018.
Only 11 percent of TABS dealers achieve the Toshiba ProMasters Elite status. Award criteria include:
• Training metrics ensuring dealers have factory trained technicians.
• Call center metrics showing the dealer resolves issues sooner by utilizing their support center.
• Service department metrics such as response times, first call effectiveness, and total machine up time.
• Service department processes such as escalation policies and loaner programs to monitor machine performance and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Cloud connect metrics remote diagnostic tool that allows the dealer to diagnose and resolve issues remotely, thus improving machine performance and up time.
About EO Johnson Business Technologies: EO Johnson Business Technologies is a leading business technologies provider, offering managed IT services, managed print services, document management, scanning and business processes systems, and print/document and production printing equipment. EO Johnson is certified as a Woman Owned Business through the State of Wisconsin and a 2016 BBB Torch Award for Ethics winner. eojohnson.com.
About TABS: Toshiba America Business Solutions Inc. (TABS) is an independent operating company of Toshiba Corporation, one of the largest electronics/electrical equipment companies in the world.