LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – July 21, 2022 – As retailers continue to look for ways to enhance the customer experience, Epson today announced plans to showcase its innovative retail solutions at RSPA RetailNOW 2022. At work in millions of POS systems worldwide, Epson retail solutions support customer engagement, can help increase sales and provide more efficient cost management. Epson’s solutions and demonstrations will be on display from July 25-26 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Fla. in booth #307.
During the show, Epson will provide a sneak peek at the new Mobilink™ wireless receipt printers. Slated to announce later this year, the new portable Mobilink products will offer an updated rugged, modern design along with improved wireless capabilities to meet the evolving portable printing needs of customers today.
“Businesses are looking for technology solutions to help them adjust quickly to a changing retail environment,” said Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America, Inc. “Show attendees will have an opportunity to explore our most impactful retail products, including new mobile solutions that will offer retailers cutting-edge features for improving business efficiencies and serving customers.”
Epson’s David Vander Dussen, product manager, will also participate in a panel discussion – “A New Horizon: Next Generation Retail Technology Beyond 2022.” David will discuss insight on new technologies and trends that are around the corner and will continue to drive the transformation for the channel.
Epson invites RetailNOW attendees to experience the following innovative solutions at its booth:
- Liner-free thermal label printers – The OmniLink® TM-L100, which offers our broadest media support, and the TM-L90II deliver solutions for meeting the growing demand for buy online and pick up in store (BOPIS), curbside pickup or delivery.
- POS receipt printers – As the fastest POS receipt printer in the industry1, the OmniLink TM-T88VII offers flexible connectivity between multiple devices to help merchants deliver the best customer experience in virtually every environment. The OmniLink TM-H6000V multifunction receipt printer helps businesses leverage printing from web-based apps including online ordering services, so they’re ready for the ever-changing world of retail.
- Mobile POS solutions – The OmniLink TM-m50, TM-m30II-h and TM-m30II-SL provide innovative solutions for retailers to easily manage mobile receipt printing needs.
- Kiosk-Friendly Receipt Printer – The EU-m30 is a sleek, compact kiosk thermal receipt printer with an easy mounting kit for effortless integration and serviceability, ideal for busy retail environments.
- On-demand color labeling – The ColorWorks® C4000 and C6000-Series desktop color label printers offer retail environments an easy solution for adding color to labeling and eliminating the cost, hassle and lead time of pre-printed color labels.
The RSPA RetailNOW show floor will be open Monday, July 25 and Tuesday, July 26 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET. The panel discussion with Vander Dussen will take place on Tuesday, July 26 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. in room Osceola 5 and 6. For additional information about Epson’s high-quality and innovative technology solutions for retail, visit Epson’s website.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact, and precision technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things, and information. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Compared to single station thermal receipt printers available in the U.S. as of June 2021, based on manufacturers’ published specifications. Speed based on using 80 mm wide media only and Epson’s PS-190 or PS-180 power supply. Configurations not including the PS-190 or PS-180 will have a default print speed of 450 mm/sec.
EPSON and ColorWorks are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark and Mobilink is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc.